Day of the event
- resources for volunteers
Parking and Transportation
at all possible, please try to use public transportation
to and from the event.
public transportation is not an option, please try to
- The Minneapolis Convention Center is located at 1301 2nd Avenue South and there will be limited parking at Central Lutheran Church, which is across the street. There are only 300 parking spaces and they fill up quickly.
- Other parking is available
in ramps downtown and the Convention Center can be
accessed via skyways.
- Click here for
a map of the skyway system.
At the Event
- Please leave purses, laptops, cameras,
backpacks, etc. at home.
- Lunch and water will be provided
for you. Vegetarian meals will be available. If you
have special dietary
concerns, please make those accommodations.
to wear comfortable shoes. You will be on your feet
- Please come with an open
mind and a positive attitude. This is a wonderful event to
be involved with and a way for you to
many people in our community.
- Thank you for your involvement.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Click here to view the Directory of Services for the May 2013 event.